This stunning detached residence is located within five miles of Newtownards and seven miles of Bangor, has beautiful countryside views and sits on circa half an acre of land.
The current owners have modernised and renovated to an extremely high standard, resulting in an exceptional family home in an idyllic location.
The property is approached via a private laneway with electric gates to a tarmac driveway, quartz stone parking bay and a wrap around, fully landscaped garden area.
On entering the home, you will immediately appreciate the owners attention to detail with built in storage areas, luxury tiling and high end fittings throughout.
On the ground floor there is a formal living room with wood burning stove, family room with dual aspect views, double bedroom, shower room, luxury kitchen, utility room, built in office area and access to the annex.
The first floor has three further double bedrooms, all with built in storage and master with luxury ensuite shower room and dressing area.
The annex is accessed via a door off the utility room, has its own parking, balcony and access and is finished to the same high standard as the rest of the property.
The living room benefits from a wood burning stove and feature wall and has semi rural views. The kitchen has a great range of units and space for informal dining. The double bedroom has a large ensuite shower room with modern white suite.
Externally, there are paved walkways and entertaining areas, a large dog run, greenhouse, shed, summerhouse, detached garage, mature plants, shrubs and hedging, areas in lawn and is all safely enclosed.
There is a basement under the property, with two rooms which would be suitable, with some renovation, as a cinema room and games room and they have power and light.
This substantial family home is in a fantastic location, has been extremely well finished and will appeal to a wide range of viewers due to location and size. We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience as we anticipate good interest.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Composite door, tiled floor, built in storage, built in under stairs office, double height ceiling to galleried landing.
- Living Room 18' x 14' (5.49m x 4.27m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, stone inset, marble surround and mantle, wood burning stove, dual aspect views and wood laminate flooring.
- Family Room 14' x 12' (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Tiled floor, dual aspect views, double doors to patio, floor to ceiling window with beautiful countryside views.
- Kitchen 17' x 14' (5.18m x 4.27m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, Minerva work surfaces, space for range cooker, built in stainless steel extractor hood, built in wine fridge, built dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, kickboard lighting, undermounted one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and built in drainer, Minerva upstands, double Neff oven with warming drawer, recessed spotlighting, space for dining table and tiled floor.
- Utility Room 11' x 8'1 (3.35m x 2.46m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units with Minerva work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, undermounted stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and built in drainer, storage cupboard, door to rear patio, door to annex and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 14' x 14' (4.27m x 4.27m)
- Wood laminate flooring and semi rural views.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising vanity unit with storage and waterfall tap, feature light mirror, low flush wc, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting. Door to shower area with feature walk in shower cubicle, overhead shower and glazed shower door, wall mounted chrome radiator.
- Rear Hall / Annex Entrance
- Tiled floor, access to roofspace and recessed spotlighting.
- Annex Living Room
- Tiled floor, wood burning stove with granite hearth, recessed spotlighting, open to kitchen/dining, feature brick wall.
- Annex Kitchen / Dining 11' x 10' (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, built in oven, built in four ring electric hob, built in extractor hood, feature glazed units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, space for dining area. Door to balcony -
- Annex Balcony
- Wooden decked balcony with feature balustrades, steps to garden area and rural views.
- Annex Bedroom 11' x 11' (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and rural views.
- Annex Ensuite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Bristan overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, vanity unit with storage and waterfall tap, feature light mirror, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Gallery landing and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 15' x 14'1 (4.57m x 4.29m)
- Wood laminate flooring, dual aspect views, velux type window, built in wardrobes, walk in dressing room, ensuite.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, built-in vanity storage with ceramic sink and mixer tap, large walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower, chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recess spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 14'1x 11 (4.29m x 0.28m)
- Double room, wood laminate flooring, built in storage, rural views
- Bedroom 3 14'1 x 10'1 (4.29m x 3.07m)
- Double room with rural dual aspect views, wood laminate flooring, built in storage.
- White suite comprising of low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, storage and waterfall tap, feature light mirror, built in storage, corner jacuzzi, bath with telephone handle shower set, corner shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed door, fully tiled wall, tiled floor, extractor fan, period style radiator, velux type window.
- Garage 19 x 16 (62'4" x 52'6")
- Power and light, electric door, mezzanine, outside tap.
- Basement Area
- Room 1 21 x 10 (68'11" x 32'10")
- Power and light
- Room 2 21 x 11 (68'11" x 36'1")
- Power and light
- Front, side and rear:
Electric gate entry, security lighting, tarmac driveway, area in lawn, mature hedging, stoned parking bay, bedding areas, decked entertaining area, detached garage, 30ft x 30ft fenced dog run with shelter, drainage and lights, vegetable patch with raised beds, greenhouse, shed, outside lighting scheme, rear raised patio area with feature fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.