79 Friendly Street fronts the City Centre looking towards the St Georges Market and is literally as 1 minute walk away. A fantastic location with all the shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities on your door step.
The property itself comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, downstairs w/c and white shower suite first floor.
The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, easily maintained area to the front and enclosed patio area to rear. An excellent home in a great location!
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Downstairs w/c
- Down-stairs w.c sink unit. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'9 x 12'3 (5.41m x 3.73m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.45m)
- Shaker style fitted kitchen full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine. Tongue and groove ceiling. Built in storage.
- Rear hallway
- Access to rear
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 17'9 x 9'7 (5.41m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom Two 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Three 9'6 x 7'0 (2.90m x 2.13m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Heated chrome towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Hot-press. Access to roof-space. Built in storage.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained block paved area to front. From the front door its only a short walk into the City Centre with the added bonus of having St Georges Market on the other side of the road.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed to the rear with flagged patio area. Built in storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.