End terrace property
15' x 11' lounge
Kitchen with utility area
White bathroom suite
Gas heating system
- Driveway providing off road parking
Enclosed garden at rear
Two storey garden room extension at rear
Garden room could be incorporated into main accommodation subject to satisfactory approvals
Convenient to town centre
- Lounge 15'3" x 11'6" (4.65m x 3.51m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with stone surround and cast iron stove, radiator, laminate wood flooring, double doors to utility area.
- Utility area
- Door to store room open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen 12'8" x 8'9" (3.86m x 2.67m)
- Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in oven, hob and extractor, storage cupboard, double doors leading to garden rooms.
- Stairs and landing
- Doors to:
- Bedroom one 12'4" x 8'7" (3.76m x 2.62m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom two 9'11" x 7'7" (3.02m x 2.31m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and bath, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Inserted room
- Garden Room Extension Ground Floor
- Externally there is a 22'9" x 16' (max) barn currently being used as a garden room, the ground floor boasts double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, exposed stone walls and a cast iron stove. There is a spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
- Garden Room Extension First Floor
- Window to side aspect, radiator, door to en-suite.
- Window to rear aspect, low flush Wc, pedestal sink and shower cubicle.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is an enclosed garden laid to hard standing and a driveway at the side.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.