We are delighted to offer to let this attractive mid terrace property which is located in the ever popular Monkstown housing estate where demand for homes is always high.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring and light oak effect fitted kitchen / diner. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include Pvc double glazing, gas heating and Pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and enclosed paved area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator and storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.22m x 3.56m (13'10" x 11'8")
- attractive fireplace, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.22m x 4.22m (13'10" x 13'10")
- High and low level units, Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring and radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 4.22m x 2.67m (13'10" x 8'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.24m x 3.51m (13'11" x 11'6")
- At Widest.
radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m x 2.84m (10'11" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and built in cupboard with access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail and partly tiled walls.
- Garden to front in lawn, enclosed paved area to rear, large shed with light and power and Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.