* Please note pictures are historic and subject to change*
The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living / dining / kitchen area featuring a comprehensive range of fitted kitchen units with central island and breakfast bar, utility room and W.C. The first floor comprises two bedrooms and luxury bathroom suite. The second floor comprises master suite with separate dressing room and en-suite shower room. Externally the property offers low maintenance front and rear gardens, with the possibility of creating a parking space. Plantation shutters are in place throughout the house and wiring for 'Sonos' multi-room audio along with built in speakers in place. Storage has been well thought out with built in storage under stairs, the first floor landing benefiting from a built in sliding wardrobe and the second floor landing also benefiting from a built in wardrobe and floored roof space. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place.
6 Month lease preferable**
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Composite front door. Tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN 11.38m x 3.56m into bay (37'4" x 11'8" into bay)
- Contemporary free standing Gazco gas stove. Storage under stairs. Tiled floor.
- DINING AREA
- Hanging feature pendant lights above dining area. Tiled floor.
- Impressive range of high and low level units with sleek, handle less doors, central island unit with breakfast bar area, white star astra square edge worktop, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, coloured glass splash back, integrated 4 ring ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated oven & microwave, concealed extractor fan, electrically operated roof window above island, sliding patio glazed door to enclosed courtyard garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of contemporary fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Low flush W.C, wall hung wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM TWO 4.37m x 4.11m (14'4" x 13'6")
- Largo laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.15m x 2.59m (10'4" x 8'6")
- Contemporary fitted white suite comprising free standing bath with wall mounted tap, walk in shower with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower and rainfall shower head, wall hung wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.01m x 3.23m (13'2" x 10'7")
- MASTER BEDROOM
- DRESSING ROOM
- Mirrored robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary fitted white suite comprising walk in shower with glazed sliding door and thermostatic shower, wall hung wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, part tiled walls.
- Landscaped front garden with planted beds, wrought-iron wall top railing and gate, granite cobble pathway to entrance. Courtyard garden to rear with power socket and outside tap, which can be easily reconverted into a parking space.
- The bustling Lisburn Road is a most desirable location set in the heart of South Belfast. An abundance of coffee shops, restaurants, boutiques and retail shops are within a short walking distance of this exceptional home.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.