Situated in an elevated position with fantastic views over Belfast, this property offers convenience to the Castelreagh / Cregagh Roads and all the local amenities that are on offer to include, transport links to most parts of the City.
Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite on first floor. In addition this home benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and front and rear gardens laid in lawns.
An excellent home which would make an ideal first time purchase.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.96m x 3.43m (13'0 x 11'3)
- Laminate flooring. Fantastic views.
- Dining Room 3.43m x 2.92m (11'3 x 9'7 )
- Kitchen 2.90m x 2.46m (9'6 x 8'1 )
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 3.40m x 2.90m (11'2 x 9'6)
- View over Belfast.
- Bedroom Two 3.76m x 2.97m (12'4 x 9'9)
- Bedroom Three 2.90m x 2.36m (9'6 x 7'9)
- (at widest points) Built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Steps up to the front. Enclosed area to the side.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn bordered by mature hedging. Access to Lisnasharragh Park for bin collection.