Double Extended Period Town Terrace In This Ever Popular Location.
A superb opportunity to purchase a double extended town terrace situated within this ever popular section of the Ardoyne. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, excellent fitted kitchen with utility area, extended downstairs bathroom plus extended bathroom to first floor in white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, bow window to bedroom one, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has benefited from an environmental envelope scheme in past years. Off street car parking and low outgoings combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
Immediate Viewing Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance hall, ceramic tiled floor.
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, wine rank, glass display unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator, dining area, fridge/freezer space.
- Utility area
- Plumbed for washing machine, upvc double glazed rear door.
- Extended Bathroom
- Coloured suite comprising disabled shower unit, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Extended Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, chrome radiator.
- Built-in robe, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator
- Bow window, panelled radiator.
- Front garden in brick paving, car parking bay, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.