PUBLIC NOTICE The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £152,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
Ideally positioned within the ever popular Rosetta area, this extended semi detached home offers the convenience of being within walking distance to the many amenities of the Ormeau Road, that include bars, cafés, restaurants, leading schools as well as providing good transport links into and out of Belfast City centre. Accommodation in brief comprises 3 good size bedrooms, lounge, a ground floor bathroom and extended kitchen with dining. Outside there is off street parking, a detached garage and gardens to both the front and rear. Although requiring modernisation it is in a prime location and will be of instant appeal to the many buyers currently looking to locate in this area. A chain free sale, we can recommend early viewing!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Wooden flooring, under stair storage.
- Lounge 13'7 x 13'1 (4.14m x 3.99m)
- Wood flooring.
- Extended kitchen / dining 16'0 x 10'2 (4.88m x 3.10m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor. Open to
- Wood flooring, gas boiler.
- Ground floor bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'0 (3.71m x 3.05m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 `0'0 x 8'4 (`0'0 x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3 9'4 x 6'4 (2.84m x 1.93m)
- Built in robe.
- Off street parking to the front leading to
- Detached garage
- Front garden laid in lawn and rear gardens flagged and loose stone areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.