A stunning four bed detached contemporary residence, built in 2016 to an exceptionally high standard. This home enjoys delightful views to the surrounding countryside and extends to circa 1.1 acre that overlooks the Isle of Man and the Irish Sea. This is a highly efficient eco-friendly home that boasts very low running costs. Its high EPC rating, triple glazed windows and heat recovery system will exceed the expectations of today's growing or established family.
The ground floor boasts an Uponor Underfloor heating system, it comprises an adequately appointed drawing room with front, side and rear aspect. The beautiful modern kitchen provides ample space for entertaining that opens to a large dining area and split-level sunroom, with views over the garden and surrounding countryside. This is undoubtedly the hub of the family home. A separate dining room from the kitchen can be used as a children's playroom or a separate snug area if desired. An ample WC and utility area are beyond the rear lobby.
The first floor enjoys a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in dressing room and en-suite shower room. It has a further three bedrooms with two enjoying a shared Jack and Jill' style wardrobe. The principle bathroom is fitted with deluxe contemporary sanitaryware.
Outside, the property is approached through generous entrance pillars leading to an extensive driveway that provides excellent parking space for several cars. Plans have been passed and foundations built for a detached double garage that would be ideal for a home working hub or possible granny flat (subject to approval).
This superb property sits within the beautiful rural location of Chapeltown, a lovely coastal hamlet within close proximity to Ardglass, Downpatrick and Strangford. There are both excellent schools and a range of recreational options including the famous Ardglass Golf Club on its doorstep.
All in all, a stunning family home occupying one of the most idyllic sites in Co. Down.
- Entrance hall
- Bespoke Entrance door, Ceramic tiled floor that leads to a cloakroom with electrical, solar and underfloor heating controls. Main BT point. Bespoke curved staircase
- Living Room 18'4 x 14'6 (5.59m x 4.42m)
- Carpet floor finish, Tiled Hearth opening, TV/Internet point, Feature Lighting
- Dining Room 14'7 x 11'11 (4.45m x 3.63m)
- Laminate wood flooring, TV/Internet Point, Ample Electrical points.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 20'7 x 16'9 (6.27m x 5.11m)
- High and Low Level units with Double Belfast Sink, eye level oven, Bespoke Larder unit with integrated full height fridge and full height freezer, large curved island with breakfast bar, pop up socket and ceramic hob. Integrated dishwasher and bin unit.
- Rear hall
- Composite triple glazed rear door, ceramic tiled floor, separate WC with concealed cistern, rimless toilet and wall hung sink unit. Spotlights.
- Utility room
- High and low level units with 1.5 bowl stainless sink, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer recess. Beam vacuum system controls.
- Sunroom 15'6 x 15'5 (4.72m x 4.70m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, Feature inset fireplace with granite hearth, Yeoman CL8 multi-fuel boiler stove, TV/Internet point.
- First floor
- Hot-press with shelving, 300litre Maxipod hot water storage system, Solar panel sub control panel.
- Free standing bath with floor mounted feature tap with separate shower head, TV/Internet point, Rainfall shower with tiled enclosure, fully tiled walls and floor, Concealed cistern with rimless toilet, wall hung vanity unit with steam resistant mirror above, feature wall radiator, spotlights, Shaver point.
- Master Bedroom 14'7 x 11'10 (4.45m x 3.61m)
- Front facing and rear facing, luxury carpet floor finish, TV/Internet point, External lighting controls, dressing room with adequate sockets, ensuite fully tiled, rainfall shower, chrome towel radiator, concealed cistern with rimless toilet, wall hung vanity unit with steam resistant Bluetooth mirror above.
- Bedroom two 13'5 x 12'0 (4.09m x 3.66m)
- Rear facing, laminate wooden floor, adequate electrical points, TV/Internet point.
- Bedroom Three 14'3 x 11'11 (4.34m x 3.63m)
- Front facing Laminate wooden floor, adequate electrical points, TV/Internet point, Insulated ladder unit to loft above with attic trusses for additional storage and heat recovery system, Jack and Jill style wardrobe with adequate storage.
- Bedroom Four 13'10 x 12'4 (4.22m x 3.76m)
- Rear Facing, Laminate wooden flooring, TV/Internet point, adequate electrical points, Jack and Jill style wardrobe with adequate storage.
- Gardens laid out in lawn with stoned drive extending to over 1 acre.
- Timber frame construction with ultra-flo concrete screeds to both levels, triple glazed windows, airtight membrane throughout, Uponor underfloor heating system to the ground floor and convectional heating to the first floor, Brookevent heat recovery system, beam vacuum system, Grant 90-120 Condensing Boiler, Stovax Yeoman Boiler stove, MaxiPod 300 litre storage cylinder that links Boiler, stove and solar panels.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.