We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area which is within walking distance to Glengormley Town Centre offering easy access to all local amenities.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall with semi solid wood flooring lounge with feature hole in the wall style mock fireplace, modern beech fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear and a separate shower room with white suite. Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear with brick paved patio area and decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, semi solid wood flooring, radiator, under stairs storage with hotpress.
- LOUNGE 13'7 x 10'4 (4.14m x 3.15m)
- Feature hole in the wall style mock fireplace, semi solid wood flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'11 X 8'4 (3.33m X 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with High gloss worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle with Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'5 X 10'3 (4.09m X 3.12m)
- 2 Radiators.
- BEDROOM 2 11'0 X 8'3 at widest (3.35m X 2.51m at widest)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'8 X 6'9 (2.95m X 2.06m)
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage with up and over door, light, power, plumbing for washing machine and oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with brick paved and decking patio areas and small astro turf lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.