Realise your independence at a budget cost through the purchase of this delightful apartment that combines a welcoming level of comfort and a huge dollop of convenience. The overall presentation is to a comfy level throughout and should well suit the needs and likes of a wide range of first time buyers and the area is right on the doorstep of a varied array of town centre amenities, including a short stroll to train and bus services to and from Belfast, for those on a daily commute.
Not often do you get a good standard of primary purchase level property at such an affordable price, so a quick reaction to what you're reading might well be a prudent move to securing your slice of home ownership contentment.
- PVC Entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 4.11m x 3.63m (13'6" x 11'11")
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Mahogany mantle. TV point. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN 3.53mx 2.46m (11'7"x 8'1")
- Range of oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit withy mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 4.11m x 3.86m (13'6" x 12'8")
- White suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. PVC paneled walls.
- Off street parking.