We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular development just off the much sought after Serpentine Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room with tiled floor and a open to a fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob, breakfast bar and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor
- LOUNGE 14'5'' X 11'4'' AT WIDES (4.39m X 3.45m AT WIDES)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, piped for gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- DINING ROOM 11'5'' X 8'8'' (3.48m X 2.64m)
- Tiled floor, radiator
- KITCHEN 9'1'' X 8'2'' (2.77m X 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel gas hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 18'3'' X 11'6'' AT WIDEST (5.56m X 3.51m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 11'2'' X 8'9'' (3.40m X 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'2'' X 9'1'' AT WIDEST (2.79m X 2.77m AT WIDEST)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatic shower above, folding screen, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- Pebbled driveway
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.