Situated on Rosetta Road, this property offers convenience to the local amenities such as Forestside Shopping Centre, the array of cafés, shops and restaurants on the Ormeau Road as well as Cherryvale Playing Fields and Ormeau Park. Leading primary and post primary schools are also within walking distance.
The property itself offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising entrance hall with original herringbone wooden stripped parquet flooring that is continued throughout the ground floor, downstairs w/c, lounge open to dining, modern fitted kitchen and luxury white bathroom suite on first floor. The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and double tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars. The present vendors have also converted the rear of the garage to an all important home office. From the dining area access is provided to a decked patio overlooking the rear garden. This is a beautifully maintained and presented semi detached in a superb, convenient location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Wooden stripped, herringbone parquet flooring. Built in cloaks. Under-stairs storage.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with storage below. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Lounge / dining 27'4 x 11'3 (8.33m x 3.43m)
- Stone fire-place housing an open fire. Original herringbone wooden stripped parquet flooring Double glass panelled doors to Kitchen
Upvc doors provide access to decked patio area.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 13'6 x 8'3 (4.11m x 2.51m)
- Full range of high and low level units, quartz worktop, induction 4 ring hob, stainless steel overhead fan, eye level oven and microwave. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dish-washer and fridge freezer. Spot-lights. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'2 x 9'1 (3.71m x 2.77m)
- Floored sanded and varnished. Wall to wall sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'4 x 10'1 (3.76m x 3.07m)
- Floor boards sanded and varnished. Double wardrobe either side of chimney breast.
- Bedroom Three 8'7 x 7'8 (2.62m x 2.34m)
- Floored sanded and varnished. Built in robes.
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing slipper bath with mixer taps, with shower above with chrome shower unit with drench head shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder for storage.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking for several cars.
- Detached Garage
- Converted to home office. Chrome office (12'0 x 8'9) Light and power. Spot-lights.
- Outside Rear
- Decked patio area accessed from the dining area, steps down to the enclosed rear garden laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.