An opportunity to purchase an existing property, in a most convenient semi rural position with pleasant outlook to front and rear across open countryside yet, only a short drive from the A24 arterial routes with Belfast City, Carryduff and Lisburn City all close to hand. Refurbished and extended, this detached home represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to avail of the benefits of a bungalow or would make an equally good family home. Internal accommodation comprises four bedrooms, spacious lounge/dining, newly fitted kitchen with built in appliances and a contemporary white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system (new high efficiency boiler fitted) double glazing, driveway with parking leading to detached garage with a turning area to the rear. Beyond the garden is a field extending to 1.2 acres approximately, An excellent versatile home finished and presented to an outstanding standard. This land lends itself to further development and would be ideal for paddocks and stable yard.
- Composite glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
Alternatively you can use side entrance, Pvc door to entrance porch that leads to the kitchen.
- New Fitted Kitchen 15'0 x 10'9 (4.57m x 3.28m)
- Full range of high and low level units, granite worktops, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic hob, double oven, integrated dish-washer ,fridge freezer and built in microwave. Led spot-lights. New flooring. Wired for wall mounted Tv space. Space for washing machine. New Radiator. Access to front and side.
- Inner Hallway
- Hot-press with new insulated copper cylinder and Willis immersion heater
- White Bathroom Suite
- P-shaped bath with mixer taps and mira sport shower above. Vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush w,c
Heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Pvc ceiling. Wired for illuminated mirror.
- Living Dining 21'2 x 11'2 (6.45m x 3.40m)
- Laminate flooring, Large window with great views of the surrounding countryside. 4 Double sockets. Wired for wall mounted Tv. Insert for electric fire.
- Bedroom One 11'8 x 10'3 (3.56m x 3.12m)
- Bright bedroom with beautiful views over surrounding countryside. 3 double sockets and new radiator.
- Bedroom Two 11'0 x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m)
- 3 double sockets and new radiator. Equally suitable as a reception room.
- Bedroom Three 10'1 x 9'8 (3.07m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom Four 11'1 x 10'6 (3.38m x 3.20m)
- 3 double sockets and new radiator.
- Front Garden
- Front & side garden laid in lawns, range of plants trees and shrubs, bordered by mature hedging.
Driveway with parking for several cars leading detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'0 x 11'6 (5.18m x 3.51m)
- Up and over door. Pedestrian door. Light and power. New warm flow high efficiency boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Garden laid in lawn to side of garage. Gate provides access to field extending to approximately1.2 acres.
- Additional ground
- Additional ground extending to approximately1.2 acres. This area has the potential to be converted into paddocks and stable yard. Artist impression provide, layout enclosed.
- Please Note
- The property has been recently renovated and works completed listed below;
New Roof, Pvc fascia and guttering,
New heating system with Warmflow high efficiency boiler.
New Hot water cylinder.
Re-wired to include heat and smoke detectors.
New PVC windows and doors.
New fitted Kitchen & Bathroom.
Exterior walls painted.
All bedrooms and hallway with newly fitted carpet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.