A superb, luxury first floor apartment offering spacious, attractive accommodation within the hugely successful Coopers Mill Development. Comprising two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, luxury kitchen including range of integrated appliances, open to generous lounge/dining area with viewings over the rolling countryside. Luxury white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. A great price for a great apartment, ideal for a first time buyer looking for easy to maintain accommodation, conveniently positioned between Dundonald and Newtownards.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Staircase to;
- First Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tiled flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 16'43 x 16'40 (5.97m x 5.89m)
- (at widest points) Luxury range of high and low level units, wood effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Open To:
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 6'36 (4.04m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising large shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, half tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 6'29 x 6'22 (2.57m x 2.39m)
- Modern white suite comprising tiled panel bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, built in shower, tiled walls, shower screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and half tiled walls.
- Communal car parking to front.
Communal garden in lawn to rear.
- Additional Information
- Management Fees £65 pcm
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.