A fabulous four bedroom detached bungalow available on the outskirts of Downpatrick in the historic townland of Raholp. Comprising a bright and spacious living room, kitchen with utility, dining room, four generous bedrooms (including master with ensuite), family bathroom and detached double garage. As well as the detached double garage, there is off street parking available for multiple vehicles. The property is nestled on a large, mature site and surrounded by a beautiful country setting.
Raholp is a quiet townland within easy reach to the nearby towns of Downpatrick, Strangford, Ardglass and Killough. There are excellent schools within easy commuting distance including St Patrick's Grammar and Down High School. The beautiful Castle Ward Estate is within close proximity offering wonderful walking trails and views of the stunning Strangford Lough.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Living Room 17'10 x 13'10 (5.44m x 4.22m)
- Carpet flooring, front/side aspect double glazed windows, cornice ceilings
- Kitchen 10'10 x 13'06 (3.30m x 4.11m)
- High/low rise units, stainless steel sink, tiled floor and walls, dining area
- Utility 6'07 x 7'01 (2.01m x 2.16m)
- Plumbed for appliances including washer/dryer
- Dining 10'11 x 13'00 (3.33m x 3.96m)
- Carpet flooring, cornice ceilings, rear and side aspect windows
- Master (with ensuite) 11'01 x 16'00 (3.38m x 4.88m)
- Wooden flooring, front and side aspect windows, sliding robes, ensuite including WC, wash basin, shower
- Bedroom 2 13'01 x 11'07 (3.99m x 3.53m)
- Wooden flooring, rear aspect
- Bedroom 3 11'01 x 16'00 (3.38m x 4.88m)
- Carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, front aspect
- Bedroom 4 8'10 x 9'03 (2.69m x 2.82m)
- Carpet flooring, rear aspect
- Double garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.