This could be it!!!! For the first time buyer this duplex apartment represents a superb opportunity both in price and quality of purchase, as the present owner has ensured the specification has been maintained to a modern standard. Relatively low overheads and maintenance will appeal to those assessing their domestic budget and the ease of access to all amenities will be appreciated. We genuinely feel, at the price, this is a property purchase that is difficult to better in the present market, so get your skates on and make that all important viewing appointment now.
- PVC entrance door ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- WASH ROOM
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LOUNGE 18'2" x 14'10" narrowing to 11'2" (5.54m x 4.52m narrowing to 3.40m)
- Walnut range of high and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Concealed lighting. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Extractor fan and integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Laminated effected tiled floor in kitchen area. Part tiled walls in kitchen area. Understairs cupboard with light point. White uPVC double glazed door to small south facing balcony.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 11'5" x 9'10" (3.48m x 3.00m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'3" x 6'10" (3.43m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Shower screen. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls around bath. Extractor fan.
- Communal car parking.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: £390.00
approximately per annum
Ground Rent: £150.00 approximately per annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.