A completely refurbished semi detached property in the much sought after Orby area, close to many schools, recreational parks and convenient to Belfast City centre and beyond. The current owner has spent the last number of years refurbishing this property to an excellent standard offering many new and additional features that will appeal to many buyers.
Some of these include a luxury kitchen with integrated appliances, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring, bathroom suite with freestanding feature bath, separate walk-in shower cubicle and attractive tiling. Re-plastered walls throughout both kitchen and bathroom areas, newly fitted upvc double glazed windows, external doors, solid wood internal doors and new attractive fireplaces. The property also maintains period features including original coving, high ceilings and wood panelling.
Overall, the accommodation offers an attractive entrance hall with painted 3/4 length wood panelled walls, lounge with double doors to dining room, both with attractive fireplaces and semi solid oak flooring laid in a herringbone pattern. Luxury fitted kitchen, three good size bedrooms with wood laminate flooring and recently fitted bathroom suite with fully tiled walls.
Outside areas include attractive front garden with lawn, part brick paviour driveway and enclosed rear garden with lawn and detached garage. Ideal accommodation for young professionals or families wanting convenience to schools, bus routes and Ballyhackamore. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Semi-solid Oak wood floor, wood panelled walls, cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 13'3 x 11'1 (4.04m x 3.38m)
- Attractive tiled fireplace with carved wooden surround, semi-solid Oak wood floor, wood panelled walls, built-in shelving and TV unit, double doors to:
- Dining Room 12'0 x 11'1 (3.66m x 3.38m)
- Attractive tiled fireplace carved wooden surround, semi-solid Oak wood floor.
- Kitchen 15'6 x 6'0 (4.72m x 1.83m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer ceramic white sink unit with mixer tap and hose, Double built in under oven, ceramic hob, glass splashback, integrated extractor hood, integrated washer/dryer, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, semi-solid Oak wood floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'0 x 11'0 into bay (4.27m x 3.35m into bay)
- Wood laminate floor, mock fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 6'6 x 6'4 (1.98m x 1.93m)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite, freestanding roll top bath with telephone mixer tap, shower cubicle with built in shower and shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap and mirrored cabinet, low flush w.c., wall mounted feature radiator, wood effect tile floor, fully tiled walls.
- Brick paviour driveway and concrete driveway to side. Front garden with lawn and flowerbeds finished with a slate stone. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, concrete patio area and boundary fence.
- Detached Garage 14'0 x 8'2 (4.27m x 2.49m)
- Up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.