Located in the popular Ardvanagh Development, this previous showhome has been well-maintained and kept to a high standard throughout. There is great space on the ground floor comprising living room, kitchen open to dining room, downstairs wc and double door access to the garden. The first floor has three good-sized bedrooms, two benefitting from built in storage and luxury bathroom. The outside areas are well kept with parking for two cars and a fully enclosed rear garden with a gate for access to the side. Early viewing is highly recommended for this beautiful home that is ready to walk in to and will appeal to many viewers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Living Room 14'1 x 12'1 (4.29m x 3.68m)
- Stone fire surround with tiled hearth and wooden mantle, glazed door to kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 16' x 15'1 (4.88m x 4.60m)
- (at widest points) Modern range of high and low level units, built in four ring gas hob, built in stainless steel extractor hood, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and double doors to rear garden.
- Downstairs WC 6' x 4' (1.83m x 1.22m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m)
- (plus robes) built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 12' x 8' (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3 8'1 x 7'1 (2.46m x 2.16m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 8' x 7' (2.44m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with glazed shower door, overhead shower and mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, dado rail, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Front - Driveway in stone for two cars and paved walkway.
Rear - Fully enclosed with area in lawn, seating area in stone, bin access via side entry, outside light, outside tap and bedding areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.