An Exceptionally Fine Home Modernised and Presented to The Highest Possible Standard
An exceptionally fine home modernised and presented to the highest standard by the present owners situated within this ever popular section of Seaview Drive. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob with dining area and bathroom in classic white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, built-in slide robes and has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent times creating the perfect starter home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc entrance door.
- Lounge 4.12 x 3.02 (13'6" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator, TV point.
- Kitchen 4.14 x 3.24 (13'7" x 10'8")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, concealed gas boiler, under stairs cloaks, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.14 x 2.97 (13'7" x 9'9")
- Built-in slide robe and dresser unit, panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.41 (10'3" x 7'11")
- Range of built-in robes, double panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear In lawn and shrubs, rear patio area, garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.