This attractive family home offers beautifully presented accommodation with individual character features on a spacious private mature site.
The accommodation comprises three bedrooms and a deluxe shower-room, sitting room with feature fireplace, well fitted kitchen dining room and conservatory with access to rear patio and mature garden.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating, complemented by double glazing.
The location is on the edge of Downpatrick town, with both the towns many amenities and Quoile river trails within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room 14'10 by 10'6 (4.52m by 3.20m)
- Feature embossed fireplace.
Solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen 14'10 by 10'8 (4.52m by 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with recess for Range Master Toledo with five gas ring hob and electric double oven
Single drainer sink unit.
Storage under stairs.
- Dining Room 12'0 by 10'0 (3.66m by 3.05m)
- Wooden Floor
- Conservatory 12'6 by 10'6 (3.81m by 3.20m)
- Wooden floor.
Door to patio and views to back garden.
- Rear Hall
- With wooden floor.
- Deluxe Shower Room
- With shower cubicle.
Low Flush W.C.
Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.74m)
- Stairs Leading to Two Further Bedrooms.
- Bedroom One 15'10 x 10'6 (4.83m x 3.20m)
- With fireplace and built in cupboard
- Bedroom Two 15'6 x 13'0 (4.72m x 3.96m)
- Outside there are gardens, front, side and spacious rear garden, laid out in lawns and flower-beds.
With patio area and outside storage.
With mature trees and shrubs, affording considerable privacy.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.