73 Leighinmohr Avenue, Ballymena, Co. Antrim, BT42 2AN.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £137,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
EPC Rating: C75.
Attractive end townhouse, detached garage and enclosed rear garden on Leighinmohr Avenue, a highly desirable address off the Galgorm Road, Ballymena.
Ideally located with easy access to schools and all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre. This energy efficient house has three bedrooms and offers spacious and flexible living accommodation over three floors. It will appeal to first time buyers, couples or young families. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and WC, first floor has family bathroom and two bedrooms then a further bedroom and ensuite on the second floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from an intruder alarm, oak internal doors, UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Detached single garage, off street parking on driveway and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Under stair storage cupboard. Telephone point.
- Lounge 4.45m x 3.5m (14'7" x 11'6")
- Bright living room with stone fireplace, inset and hearth with electric fire. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.7m x 2.6m (18'8" x 8'6")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with sliding door to rear garden. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Integrated gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated electric oven and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine and American fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting. Boiler and TV point.
- WC 2.15m x 0.9m (7'1" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor with engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Bathroom 2.6m x 2.11m (8'6" x 6'11")
- Family bathroom with contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, heated towel rail and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.8m x 3.5m (12'6" x 11'6")
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, TV and telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 3.25m (11'6" x 10'8")
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring.
- Second floor
- Carpeted stairs to second floor with engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 3 4.8m x 3.55m (15'9" x 11'8")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Fitted wardrobes, eaves storage, engineered semi-solid wood flooring, recessed spot lighting and TV point.
- Ensuite 4.05m x 1m (13'3" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and velux window.
- Garage 5.2m x 3.05m (17'1" x 10'0")
- Detached single garage with electric roller shutter door and power. Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars.
- Small paved front garden with pillars and railings.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area and garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.