Located in the High Street of Ballyhalbert Village, this modernised three bedroom, semi-detached property is a short distance walk to local amenities, transport routes and the seafront.
The property offers, a spacious living room with open fireplace and back boiler, modernised kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated appliances and range cooker. There are two double bedrooms with built in storage, spacious family bathroom, fully floored loft, fully enclosed rear garden, spacious garage and a stoned driveway with space for multiple vehicles.
The property has recently been modernised throughout to include new windows, rewiring, kitchen and bathroom.
Early viewing is recommended!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor. Storage space under the stairs.
- Living Room 3.81 x 4.10 (12'6" x 13'5")
- Solid oak flooring. Open fire place with tiled hearth, wooden mantle and back boiler.
- Kitchen 5.73 x 4.15 (18'10" x 13'7")
- Range of high and low units with laminate work surfaces, breakfast bar, inset one and a quarter stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and built in drainer, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, range cooker, built in extractor hood, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights and double doors into enclosed rear garden.
- First Floor
- Hot press. Access to fully floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 3.63 x 3.03 (11'11" x 9'11")
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 2.29 x 3.60 (7'6" x 11'10")
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 2.34 x 2.64 (7'8" x 8'8")
- Bathroom 1.97 x 3.02 (6'6" x 9'11")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush w/c, vanity unit with mixer taps and storage, shower cubicle with over head shower and sliding shower door, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, panelled ceiling, extractor fan and recessed spotlights.
- Front - Stoned driveway with space for multiple vehicles and area of lawn.
Rear - Enclosed patio area with space for bins, enclosed paved area, outside tap and light and boiler house with oil fired boiler.
- Garage 3.10 x 5.15 (10'2" x 16'11")
- Power, light and up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.