We are delighted to offer for sale the attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace and a fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a paved driveway leading to an attached garage, pebbled garden to front and paved patio area to rear with garden beyond.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'11'' X 10'11'' (4.24m X 3.33m)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'3'' X 9'10'' (5.26m X 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring in dining area, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'8'' X 10'0'' (3.25m X 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'2'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (2.79m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress and radiator.
- White suite comprising bath, electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Paved driveway leading to an attached garage, up and over door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine.
Pebbled garden to front.
Paved patio area to rear with garden beyond.
Boiler house & oil tank.
Pvc fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.