This excellent family country home benefits from a delightful rural situation and is set back from the Black Causeway Road on a spacious mature private site.
The accommodation comprises 5 bedrooms, 3 receptions, bathroom, kitchen and utility room.
Outside there are three garden areas and a field of circa 2.5 acres.
There is a most useful outbuilding 60ftx 16ft and separate attached garage with access through utility. The cost conscious purchasers will appreciate the oil fired central heating, the extensive double glazing and the financial benefits of the wind turbine.
The property is within easy commuting distance of the highly desirable Strangford village, the county town of Downpatrick and the beaches of kilclief.
- Lounge 11'03''x 13'07'' (3.43m x 4.14m)
- Marble fireplace with slate hearth. Views to front and side. Original Cornicing and ceiling rose, picture rail.
- Sunroom 7'07''x 17'11'' (2.31m x 5.46m)
- Wall lights. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Living Room 12'09'' x 15'10'' (3.89m x 4.83m)
- Original Cornicing and ceiling rose. Double doors to sun room
- Kitchen/Dining area 12'09'' x 10'08'' (3.89m x 3.25m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven, grill and dishwasher. 4 ring gas hob. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Recess for microwave.
- Shower Room 8'04''x 6'03'' (2.54m x 1.91m)
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower. Towel radiator.
- Utility Room 16'04'' x 9'10'' (4.98m x 3.00m)
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Door to garage.
- Garage 19'06'' x 15'00'' (5.94m x 4.57m)
- Electric up and over door.
- Bedroom One 12'01''x 13'11'' (3.68m x 4.24m)
- Side facing with
- Ensuite 6'02''x 6'02'' (1.88m x 1.88m)
- Low flush w.c., vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle with wall shower. Towel radiator.
- Bedroom Two 12'10'' x 16'03'' (3.91m x 4.95m)
- Cornicing. Range of built in robes. Front and side facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'05'' x 11'05'' (3.48m x 3.48m)
- Rear facing. Vanity unit. Built in robes.
- W.C. 6'11'' x 3'09'' (2.11m x 1.14m)
- Coloured low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Four 11'05'' x 8'03'' (3.48m x 2.51m)
- Front facing. Original cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom Five 7'08'' x 11'06'' (2.34m x 3.51m)
- Rear facing. Built in robes.
- Large Garage 60 x 16'10 (1.52m x 5.13m)
- With electric up and over door and a car pit for the amateur car mechanic.
A rear door into secluded side garden with greenhouse.
- Mature gardens surround the house with plants and shrubs and gardens laid out in lawn with views over the rolling countryside. Field
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.