Period Town Terrace In Original Condition Holding An Elevated Position
An attractive red brick town house holding an elevated position within this most popular location. The dwelling is in its original condition and comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge with French door to garden, original kitchen and original bathroom. The dwelling has original metal windows, Parkray solid fuel room heater, pvc fascia and eaves, replacement rainwater goods and downstairs wc.
Requiring refurbishment works the property offers a blank canvas for those wishing to take on a DIY project.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, Quarry tiled floor.
- Through Lounge 5.08 x 3.80 (16'7" x 12'5")
- Tiled fireplace, Parkray room heater, French door.
- Kitchen 3.38 x 3.23 (11'1" x 10'7")
- Belfast sink, wooden drainer, cooker space, range of built-in presses, three quarter tiled walls, tall larder, broom cupboard, Quarry tiled floor.
- Lobby 1.56 x 2.80 (5'1" x 9'2")
- French door to lobby, Belfast sink, wooden drainer.
Separate wc in white suite.
- First Floor
- Landing, Oriel window, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.75 x 2.79 (9'0" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 3.82 x 2.30 (12'6" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.24 (10'11" x 10'7")
- Indian Ivory suite comprising panelled bath, telphone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, Quarry tiled floor.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, garden store.