An excellent, deceptively spacious extended semi detached property in the popular residential area of Roddens Crescent. Improved over many years this property offers two separate reception areas, lounge with attractive fireplace, living room open to extensive kitchen with 'walnut' style units. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and partly tiled walls. Additional to this, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows including patio doors from rear living room to garden and PVC fascia, soffits and guttering. Externally, the property offers good sized driveway with additional parking space and rear garden with brick paviour patio and a generous enclosed rear lawn with surrounding hedges. A great family home in a much sought after residential location with easy access to the Knock Road and surrounding amenities including schools and bus routes.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- (at widest points). Attractive fireplace with carved wooden surround and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 17'7 x 9'6 (5.36m x 2.90m)
- Extensive range of high and low level 'walnut style' units, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, storage under stairs, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Open To:
- Living Room 8'6 x 7'9 (2.59m x 2.36m)
- Patio doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler and access to floored roofspace via a slingsby type ladder.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'4 (3.76m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 8'9 (2.97m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 6'8 (3.05m x 2.03m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and partly tiled walls.
- Concrete driveway to front with additional parking space.
Rear garden with brick paviour patio, decking area and gated access to a generous enclosed raised lawn with surrounding hedges.
- Detached Garage 15'4 x 7'1 (4.67m x 2.16m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, light, power, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.