A substantial mid terrace property boasting period features and spacious accommodation in the popular Short strand area close to many local amenities and Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with solid wood flooring, lounge with mock fireplace and archway to dining room with wood laminate flooring, and kitchen with range of modern units and built-in oven. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite with separate bath and walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and recessed spotlighting. The second floor includes a further two bedrooms making this property ideal for families wanting to be close to schools, bus routes and the many local shops in the area.
The outside area boasts large front garden laid in paving with a boundary brick wall and enclosed rear yard with separate outside toilet suite. Additional features include oil fired central heating, play park opposite and easy access to Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cherrywood flooring.
- Lounge 12'4 x 11'8 (3.76m x 3.56m)
- Mock fireplace for electric fire. Archway to:
- Dining Room 12'9 x 9'8 (3.89m x 2.95m)
- Cherrywood flooring.
- Kitchen 15'6 x 8'8 (4.72m x 2.64m)
- Modern range of low level units with Formica work surfaces, 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for under counter fridge and under counter freezer, recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Hot press.
- Bedroom 1 16'5 x 11'9 (5.00m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 9'6 (3.10m x 2.90m)
- Modern white suite with walk-in shower cubicle, electric shower and sliding shower door, panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Period feature radiator. Fully tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 15'4 x 5'8 (4.67m x 1.73m)
- Bedroom 4 9'9 x 3'2 (2.97m x 0.97m)
- Velux window.
- Large front paved area. Enclosed rear yard with boiler house and outside toilet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.