Located in a popular area of Newtownards, this property provides an opportunity to live within walking distance of the town centre, local amenities, transport links and leisure facilities.
The home provides an open plan living room, through to the kitchen which benefits from a breakfast bar area, space for dining and has a good range of units.
Patio doors from the living room and large windows provide great natural light throughout the downstairs and lead to the well maintained rear yard area.
There are two spacious bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom with white suite and externally there is an enclosed rear yard and access to the communal laneway.
This property offers a great opportunity for both first time buyers or investors looking for a good reliable rental opportunity.
Early viewing is recommended for this lovely property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 3.51 x 6.33 (11'6" x 20'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace with tiled hearth, brick inset and feature beam mantle, under stair storage.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 8.10 x 2.15 (26'7" x 7'1")
- Range of high and low units with laminate worktops, breakfast bar area, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated four ring electric hob, integrated under oven, built in extractor hood and fan, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- First Floor Return
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, wall mounted sink with mixer tap, low flush w/c, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, storage with gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Roofspace access.
- Bedroom 1 4.52 x 3.01 (14'10" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.73 x 3.17 (8'11" x 10'5")
- Fully enclosed paved rear yard, access to communal lane for bin access, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.