Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Exceptionally Popular Residential Location - One Careful Owner
A unique opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick semi detached villa owned from new but now requiring improvement works. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, kitchen with built-under oven and hob, integrated under fridge with dining area and bathroom in Avocado suite. The dwelling offers replacement mahogany windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, alarm system and affords far reaching views over the City and beyond to the County Down coastline. A detached matching garage and private gardens combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, excellent local shopping and Cavehill Country Park all within easy access makes this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, hot press/copper cylinder, alarm system.
- Lounge 3.16 x 4.11 (10'4" x 13'6")
- Attractive tiled fireplace, 2 panelled radiators.
- Avocado suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.66 x 3.31 (8'9" x 10'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and hob, canopy extractor fan, integrated under fridge space, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.76 x 3.01 (9'1" x 9'11")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.11 x 3.01 (6'11" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 4.12 (10'5" x 13'6")
- 2 Panelled radiators.
- Detached Garage 5.71 x 2.79 (18'9" x 9'2")
- Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.