An excellent three bed semi-detached property within the popular Roddens Crescent boasting south facing rear garden with lawn, patio and decking area, detached garage and generous tarmac driveway to front. Ideal accommodation for families and young professionals located with a mature residential area close to a range of schools, Ballyhackamore Village and Forestside shopping centre.
The accommodation comprises generous entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, through lounge dining room with polished wooden floor boards and attractive wood burning stove. Modern fitted kitchen with attractive ceramic tile flooring and partly tiled walls, three good sized bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath. The property also includes oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows and upvc front and rear doors.
Presented to an excellent standard and offering attractive modern accommodation, this property will appeal to many first time buyers and families wanting easy to maintain accommodation just off the Knock Road with main arterial routes into Belfast City Centre and beyond. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Built in storage cupboard and laminate wood flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Room 10'42 x 21'09 (4.11m x 6.63m)
- Feature fireplace with granite hearth, multi burning stove, display shelves and polished wooden floorboards.
- Kitchen 9'45 x 8'41 (3.89m x 3.48m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, roll edge work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker with extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tile flooring, partly tiled walls and uPVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'39 x 12'11 (4.04m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 2 8'70 x 8'47 (4.22m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 3 12'17 x 7'73 max (4.09m x 3.99m max)
- Bathroom 5'45 x 9'41 (2.67m x 3.78m)
- White suite comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath with 'Mira' electric shower and partly tiled walls.
- Tarmac drive way leading to detached garage and small garden in lawn. Rear garden in lawn and BBQ area with bar.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.