We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace which is located in a very popular semi rural location just off the Doagh Road, Newtownabbey and will appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; good size lounge with wood laminate flooring and staircase to first floor and a walnut effect fitted kitchen with built in appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern shower room ,
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved garden to rear and superb views over the countryside to front and rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- LOUNGE 15'2'' X 13'8'' (4.62m X 4.17m)
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, wood laminate flooring, staircase open to first floor
- KITCHEN 12'10'' X 8'3'' (3.91m X 2.51m)
- Range of walnut effect high and low level units, formica worktop, built in oven, 4 ring hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge / freezer, radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc door to garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'8'' X 10'5'' (4.17m X 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'5'' AT WIDEST X 8'7'' (4.09m AT WIDEST X 2.62m)
- Radiator, walk in cupboard
- SHOWER ROOM
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, electric shower, radiator, tiled walls recessed spotlights, access to roofspace
- Paved garden to rear, oil boiler and tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.