This detached bungalow is situated just off the main road in Raholp with countryside views to the front and comprises three bedrooms, living room, kitchen/casual dining with separate utility and bathroom.
Outside there is a detached garage and space for parking.
Raholp is a quiet townland within easy reach to the nearby towns of Downpatrick, Strangford and Crossgar. There are excellent schools within easy commuting distance including St Patrick's Grammar, St Patrick's Primary School and Down High School. There are a range of excellent sporting facilities for GAA, soccer & golf. There are wonderful walking trails nearby and views of the stunning Strangford Lough.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 16'6 x 14'0 (5.03m x 4.27m)
- Fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Patio doors leading to side garden.
- Kitchen/Dining 20'0 x 14'5 (6.10m x 4.39m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven. Space for dining
- Plumbed for hot/cold water
- Master Bedroom 13'3 x 12 (4.04m x 0.30m)
- Side facing. Ensuite including low flush wc and pedestal wash basin
- Bedroom Two 10'5 x 9'10 (3.18m x 3.00m)
- Rear facing
- Bedroom Three 9'11 x 9'1 (3.02m x 2.77m)
- Side facing
- Low flush w.c.
- White panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin.
- Detached garage. Lawn to side and rear. Lovely views over surrounding countryside.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.