Stunning Extended and Modernised Luxuriously Appointed Semi Detached Villa in Highly Regarded Location
Situated within this most popular section of the North Circular Road this extensively refurbished and extended semi detached residence will impress. The richly appointed interior comprises 5 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms, extended luxury integrated kitchen with granite worktops and contemporary white bathroom suite complete with claw foot roll top bath. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and Juliette balcony affording panoramic views over the City. Patio doors lead from the large kitchen, dining, living room to a south facing rear garden hard landscaped with artificial grass and patio areas plus double width entrance gates and car parking bays. An exceptional home perfectly situated to leading schools, excellent shopping, Cavehill Tennis Club, Fortwilliam Golf Course and the fabulous Cavehill Country Park.
Internal inspection highly regarded.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, granite tiled floor, leaded light detail.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
Storage below stairs leading to separate basement area
- Lounge 5.16 x 4.83 (16'11" x 15'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, feature antique fireplace, over mantle, marble inset.
- Living Room 4.19 x 3.68 (13'9" x 12'1")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Extended Kitchen 4.93 x 5.98 (16'2" x 19'7")
- Island unit, bowl and a half granite single drainer, granite worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, wine rack, glass display unit, granite splash back, recessed lighting, strip lighting, tall larder, feature radiator, wood laminate floor.
Dining Area - double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed patio doors, recessed lighting.
Security alarm - mains wired
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.99 x 2.33 (9'10" x 7'8")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising roll top claw foot bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.09 x 2.98 (13'5" x 9'9")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.59 x 4.18 (8'6" x 13'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 5.14 x 4.33 (16'10" x 14'2")
- Into bay, attractive slate fireplace, tiled inset, panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Fixed Staircase
- Master Bedroom 4.88 x 6.12 (16'0" x 20'1")
- Patio door, Juliette balcony, Velux roof light, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, walk-in thermostatically controlled drench shower, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Double width gates, brick paved driveway, car parking bays, hard landscaped rear, artificial grass and putting green, outside light and tap, boiler house, gas boiler, panoramic views over the City.
BASEMENT AREA - SUITABLE FOR STORAGE - ACCESSED FROM REAR OF PROPERTY
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.