Situated in the heart of Rosetta, this beautifully presented and maintained semi detached home offers excellent accommodation comprising spacious lounge with sand stone fire place gas fire, modern fitted kitchen open large living/ dining room, that gives a much more contemporary feel to the ground floor living space. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Externally a driveway leads to a detached garage and the property also benefits from an excellent enclosed rear garden. As with any house in Rosetta, convenience is the order of the day, with Forestside Shopping Centre only a short distance away, leading schools both primary and post primary, and easy access to most parts of the City including the Ormeau Road and the array of cafés, restaurants and Cherryvale Playing Fields.
An excellent home in great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall, Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 13'2 x 11'3 (4.01m x 3.43m)
- (into bay) Sand stone fire-place with marble hearth housing a coal effect gas fire. Picture rail.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 19'9 x 17'2 (6.02m x 5.23m)
- At widest points. Full range of high and low level shaker style units, built in ceramic hob and overhead extractor fan. Built in oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dish-washer. Single drainer stainless steel 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Double glazed sliding doors to patio/ garden area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'9 x 8'6 (3.89m x 2.59m)
- (into bay) Wall to wall mirrored sliding robes. Picture rail.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 8'5 (3.48m x 2.57m)
- Triple mirrored sliding robes, picture rail.
- Bedroom Three 7'6 x 8'5 (2.29m x 2.57m)
- Picture rail. Built in bed with storage below.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower unit above. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored for storage. Storage into-eaves.
- Front Garden
- Garden laid in lawns to the front.
Driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 16'2 x 9'8 (4.93m x 2.95m)
- Roller door up and over. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, Patio area to the rear of garage bordered by mature hedging and fencing.
- Please note
- The gas heating system is digitally connected to the Nest thermostat system that can controlled via an App
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.