We are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic family home in this popular development in Ballynahinch set on a good sized site. The property is within walking distance of Ballynahinch town centre and all the local amenities, restaurants and schools.
The accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and the current owner has spent significant time and resources creating a home that is ready to move into.
The flexible accommodation comprises living room, modern kitchen, sitting room/ bedroom four, family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms.
Externally the property is set on a good site with a tarmac driveway and lawned garden to the front. To the rear there are lawns, plantings, decking and paved patio area. Additional benefits include a garage, oil fired central heating, double glazing, PVC fascia and soffits.
Recent sales of bungalows in this development have sold fast so early viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc front door leading to entrance hall with solid wooden floor. Hotpress and store cupboard.
- Living room 18'0 x 13'0 (5.49m x 3.96m)
- Solid wooden flooring , bay window. Corning. Space for fireplace.
- Kitchen/ dining area 15'4 x 11'7 (4.67m x 3.53m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and extractor fan. Solid wooden floor and door to rear.
- Sitting room/ Snug 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Solid wooden floor. Patio doors to rear.
- Bedroom one 12'4 x 12'0 (3.76m x 3.66m)
- Front facing bedroom with solid wooden flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 10'3 x 6'3 (3.12m x 1.91m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom two 12'3 x 10'2 (3.73m x 3.10m)
- Rear facing with solid wooden flooring.
- Bedroom three 9'0 x 9'0 (2.74m x 2.74m)
- Solid wooden flooring.
- Garage 17'3 x 11'3 (5.26m x 3.43m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Up and over door.
- To the front is a large garden laid out in lawns with ample off street parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawn with a patio area and decking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.