An excellent well presented detached villa situated within a modern development off the Manse Road with corner site, gardens and decking area and tarmac driveway. The accommodation includes three bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite, lounge, spacious kitchen with dining area, conservatory and luxury bathroom. Excellent value for a modern detached villa within a residential area with cul de sac position. Also includes oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Early viewing is recommended. Please call our Forestside office on 02890641264 to book a viewing.
Please note these photos are historical and subject to change.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood strip flooring
- Lounge 16'5 x 11'11 (5.00m x 3.63m)
- Marble fireplace with gas fire and carved wood surround, Solid wood strip flooring.
- Kitchen / dining 22'11 x 10'6 (6.99m x 3.20m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces with inset one and a quarter bowl with single drainer stainless steel sink units with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob and stainless steed extractor hood. Luxury built in dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls with sliding doors to
- Dining image
- Conservatory 10'11 x 10'10 (3.33m x 3.30m)
- Ceramic tiled floor
- 1st floor landing
- Hot press
- Master bedroom 15'3 x 10'2 (4.65m x 3.10m)
- En -suite
- Ensuite with walk-in shower cubicle with electric shower, sliding shower doors and tiled splash back with pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 8'8 (2.97m x 2.64m)
- Built in robe
- Bedroom 3 9'2 x 7'2 (2.79m x 2.18m)
- Modern white suite with panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, shower screen and tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn and raised decking area, garden shed. Boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.