This beautiful period property was built in 1888 and still retains many of its original features throughout. Situated in a lovely row of terrace properties, within walking distance to the town centre, the charm and size of the property and gardens can only be appreciated on internal viewing. The ground floor of the home has a large living room and the kitchen/dining room continues the cottage feel of the house and benefits from a separate, large utility area with downstairs shower room. The first floor has three bedrooms, a large family bathroom and built in storage.
The current owner has lovingly tended to the extensive landscaped gardens to the rear, with multiple seating areas to enjoy the vast array of mature shrubs and trees. This home really is a hidden gem and needs to be seen to be appreciated. early viewing is highly recommended for this stunningly, unique property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 20' x 9' (6.10m x 2.74m)
- Inglenook fireplace with electric stove, wooden beam mantle and tiled hearth, built in storage, wood laminate flooring and glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 18'1 x 8'1 (5.51m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel double sink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, built in oven and four ring hob, extractor hood, breakfast bar area, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen area, wood laminate flooring in dining area.
- Utility Room 11'1 x 5'1 (3.38m x 1.55m)
- Low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tiled floor.
- Shower Room 5' x 2'1 (1.52m x 0.64m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with electric overhead shower and folding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and tiled floor.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 9' x 8'1 (2.74m x 2.46m)
- Wood laminate flooring, overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom 7' x 5'1 (2.13m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 10' (3.99m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Paved area, area in lawn, multiple bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, seating areas, two sheds, oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.