For the money this is both a good size and well presented property that should be of interest particularly to first time buyers, as mortgage payments should be well within budget and outgoings should, again, be manageable. As its location gives ease of access for those on a Daily commute to Belfast and a gateway to varied shopping either at Springhill or along the ring road the combination of both location and level of specification should make this an appealing option.
Take the first step to security of home ownership, make a viewing appointment and experience what could be an excellent long term investment.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'6" x 13'10" (4.42m x 4.22m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and granite hearth, oak mantel.
- KITCHEN 10'6" x 10'1" (3.20m x 3.07m)
- Range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Beko 4 ring ceramic hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Laminated tiled effect wood floor. Part tiled walls.
- REAR PORCH
- Downstairs W.C.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'4" x 8'7" (3.76m x 2.62m)
- Double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'7" x 10'5" (3.23m x 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4" x 8'3" (2.84m x 2.51m)
- Comprising: Panelled bath with Mira Vie electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- Garden in paving.
- Paved patio. PVC oil tank. Boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.