Fabulous Opportunity For The First Time Buyer, Young Couple Or Investor Alike.
A modern constructed town terrace holding a courtyard setting within this ever popular location. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors and extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings. A hard landscaped rear patio garden with vehicular access to the rear combine with a most convenient location close to the Mater Hospital and the City making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.l
- Lounge 4.56 x 2.85 (15'0" x 9'4")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled & single panelled radiators.
- Inner Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.19 x 4.56 (10'6" x 15'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tall larder, wall mounted gas boiler, fridge/freezer space, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls.
Under stairs cloaks.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 4.52 x 3.96 (14'10" x 13'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 2.29 (10'10" x 7'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear patio garden, vehicular access to the rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.