The Tullynagardy development in Newtownards is well known for its stylish, spacious homes and this property is no exception. Circa 1750 sq ft, with spacious accommodation over two floors, this property will appeal to a wide range of viewers due to its location, size and overall finish.
On entering the home, there is a beautiful tiled floor which is carried throughout all ground floor rooms. There is a modern guest wc accessed of the hallway with two large reception areas positioned either side of the house.
The main living room has dual aspect views and is well proportioned, with space for a dining table. The luxury kitchen has a fantastic range of units with granite work surfaces and an excellent range of integrated appliances. The kitchen's peninsula also benefits from an informal dining area and space for wine fridge, the perfect area for entertaining! The kitchen is open to a family area which has access to understairs storage and double doors to rear garden.
The first floor has three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and built in dressing area. The family bathroom has a modern white suite and there is also additional storage on this level access via the landing.
Externally to the front, there is a tarmac driveway for up to three cars, landscaped areas and lawn. The rear garden is also beautifully landscaped with entertaining areas, paved section and has a large detached garage with tiled floor and utility area.
We recommend early viewing at this spectacular home as we anticipate great interest!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor and feature malt grey radiators.
- Living Room / Dining Area 7.6 x 5 (24'11" x 16'5")
- Space for gas fireplace, dual aspect, tiled floor and space for dining area.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and mosaic tiled splashback, feature malt grey radiator and tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Family Room 6.5 x 5 (21'4" x 16'5")
- Luxury kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and upstands, under mounted stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, integrated appliances to include; Bosch four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, Bosch oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave, space for wine fridge, waste disposal unit, peninsula with seating, tiled floor, storage understairs, double doors to rear garden and feature malt grey radiators.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 7 x 3.8 (23'0" x 12'6")
- Dual aspect, built in dressing area with storage and dressing table.
- White suite comprising tiled corner shower enclosure with glazed door and overhead shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and mosaic tiled splashback, low flush wc, circular ceiling light, chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.8 x 3 (12'6" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.2 x 2.8 (10'6" x 9'2")
- Dual aspect.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with feature mosaic tiling, overhead shower attachment and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for up to three cars, area in lawn and landscaped bedding areas.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved area, area in lawn, paved seating area, mature shrubs, outside light and tap.
- Detached Garage 7.6 x 3.3 (24'11" x 10'10")
- Currently used as a games room/utility area.
Tiled floor, mezzanine storage, electric door, utility area with low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.