We are delighted to offer for sale this extended semi detached villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just of the Carnmoney road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, good size lounge with feature fireplace and a spacious fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms one with adjoining dressing room / study / office and a separate bathroom with white suite. and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is tarmac driveway for ample parking and turning space, attached garage and superb garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, double glazed back door
- LOUNGE 21'5'' X 16'3'' AT WIDEST (6.53m X 4.95m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace, tiled inset, mahogany surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 20'5'' X 10'1'' (6.22m X 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' X 11'0'' AT WIDEST (3.99m X 3.35m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- DRESSING ROOM/ STUDY/OFFICE 10'1'' X 9'4'' (3.07m X 2.84m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'10'' X 9'6'' (3.00m X 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'10'' X 10'1'' (3.30m X 3.07m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, electric shower, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, heated towel radiator
- Tarmac area to front for ample parking and turning space,
Attached garage, up and over door.
Superb garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area
Outhouse with oil boiler and oil tank
Pvc fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.