Always but always one of the most popular spots for properties of this type due mainly to two main features; convenience, given the property has immediate access to Bangor West railway halt and therefore public transport to and from Belfast, first class primary schools, excellent shopping and a host of recreational and social amenities associated with Bangor West including impressive coastal walks; traffic safety, as this quiet cul de sac ensures a near traffic free area, providing peace of mind for younger families. Overlaid on these appealing factors is a property specification, which although in need of a cosmetic upgrade, that's reflected in the price, offers the size and type of accommodation perfectly suited to a young couple's long term ownership.
The enjoyment of all the benefits associated with this home are all but a successful offer away, so make it yours by viewing now.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. 15 Pane glazed door into ...
- LOUNGE 17'10" x 11'9" (5.44m x 3.58m)
- BEDROOM 1 13'0" x 11'9" (3.96m x 3.58m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes.
- KITCHEN 11'4" x 8'9" (3.45m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in ceramic 4 ring hob and Zanussi oven under. Extractor hood with Xpelair integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with Thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. 15 Pane glazed door into ...
- DINING ROOM 11'5" x 10'2" (3.48m x 3.10m)
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 2 14'9" x 11'6" narrowing to 7'9" (4.50m x 3.51m narrowing to 2.36m)
- BEDROOM 3 14'9" x 11'9" (4.50m x 3.58m)
- Double glazed Velux window.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Paved patio. Boiler house.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.