Rossmore Avenue is ideally positioned just off the ever popular Ormeau road and is in a prime location to take advantage of all that the local area has to offer. Whether that be the fantastic selection of shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and entertainment facilities found right on your doorstep, to the choice of schools & Universities and Belfast city centre all within walking distance of your front door.
Internally this property comprises of four spacious bedroom, two reception rooms, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom suite, separate w.c and an additional store room to the rear of the property. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing and having recently undergoing refurbishment to include damp proofing, upgraded electrics and the installation of gas fired central heating.
This property has been beautifully modernised whilst still maintaining many of the properties original features, leaving its new owners with very little to do but just add furniture. We anticipate there to be great interest with this property so make sure to arrange your viewing early so as not to be disappointed!
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with fan light opens onto entrance hall with traditional high ceilings, original hardwood flooring and cornicing.
- Lounge 4.90m x 3.71m (16'1 x 12'2)
- Spacious lounge with traditional high ceilings and bay window, Victorian style cast iron fire-place with wooden surround and slate hearth. Original hardwood flooring .
- Dining Room 4.34m x 3.05m (14'3 x 10'0 )
- Dining room with cast iron fire-place and exposed brick feature wall. Tile effect vinyl flooring.
- Shaker Style Kitchen 3.20m x 2.64m (10'6 x 8'8)
- Recently fitted shaker style kitchen with oak worktops, built-in 5 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, Belfast style sink with mixer taps, Integrated dish-washer and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls and decorative tiled flooring. Access to under stair storage. Glazed upvc door opens onto enclosed rear yard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 5.05m x 3.56m (16'7 x 11'8)
- Spacious double bedroom with traditional high ceiling, large south facing windows, original hardwood flooring and feature cornicing.
- Bedroom Two 3.35m x 3.07m (11'0 x 10'1)
- Original hardwood flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising of free standing oval bath with floor mounted mixer taps and shower attachment, corner shower cubicle with drench shower head attachment and pvc wall panelling, large sink unit with vanity and low flush w.c. Feature tile flooring.
- Separate w.c
- Sink unit with vanity and low flush w.c. Decorative tiled flooring.
- 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Three 4.70m x 3.56m (15'5 x 11'8)
- Spacious double bedroom with original floorboards sanded and stained.
- Bedroom Four 3.33m x 2.61m (10'11" x 8'6")
- Original hardwood flooring.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained area to the front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear yard with covered storage and additional Built-in store room with light, power and housed gas boiler.