Situated only a few minutes walk from Carryduff, this spacious semi detached home has been recently renovated with a newly fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite and redecorated from top to bottom. Comprising three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining, oil fired central heating and double glazing, this property would make an excellent first time purchase with little to do but add furniture.
The property is convenient to transport links on the Ballynahinch Road and the local shops are within walking distance. An excellent home ready to move in to!
- Upvc glass fronted door to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 23'2 x 13'3 (7.06m x 4.04m)
- (at widest points) Tiled fireplace with tiled heath and railway sleeper mantle.
- New Kitchen 11'7 x 8'6 (3.53m x 2.59m)
- Full range of high and low level units with high gloss finish marble effect work tops. built in hob and oven. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 10'3 (4.19m x 3.12m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 13'1 x 9'0 (3.99m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom Three 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- Built in storage.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising p-shaped bath with mixer taps, triton shower above, wash hand basin with mixer taps ans storage below. Low flush w.c. Heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Outside front
- Front gardens laid in lawns
Driveway with ample parking leading to detached pre-fabricated garage
- Detached Pre-Fabricated Garage
- Up and over door. New Warmflow high efficiency condensing oil boiler
- Outside Rear
- Decked patio and garden laid in lawn, bordered by timber fencing. Oil Tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.