An excellent 3 bedroom, mid-terrace property available in the popular village of Crossgar. Comprising a spacious reception/ dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and three bedrooms. Rear paved yard with shed which is plumbed for both hot and cold water, The property is in excellent condition and is within walking distance to all local amenities and transport links. Additionally, there is off street parking at the rear for two vehicles.
Crossgar has a range of well-regarded educational facilities at both primary and secondary level. The village also offers a 9-hole golf course and a range of other sporting and recreational options within the proximity. Nearby amenities include Delamont Country Park, Rowallane Gardens and Quoile Nature reserve. Transport links to Downpatrick and Belfast are both frequent and accessible.
- Living Room/ Dining Room 23'09'' x 12'10'' (7.24m x 3.91m)
- Feature electric fire with option of converting to real fire place
Additional storage under stairs
Solid wooden floors
- Kitchen 12'10'' x 10'01'' (3.91m x 3.07m)
- High and low level units with integrated Hotpoint oven and gas hob,1 ½ stainless steel sink, Recess for dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback. Back door.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 9'04'' x 11'06'' (2.84m x 3.51m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 11'11'' x 9'04'' (3.63m x 2.84m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 7'05'' x 6'10'' (2.26m x 2.08m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 6'05'' x 7'06'' (1.96m x 2.29m)
- Panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC
Hot press. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Shed is plumbed for both hot and cold water for washing machine
Enclosed paved rear yard with motion sensor lighting.
- Roof Space
- Roof space has fold down steps and is partially floored.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.