Manse Park is located at the start of the Manse Road area in Newtownards and is popular due to its proximity to the main arterial routes, bus links, schools and local amenities including Newtownards Shopping Centre.
Manse Park is a well maintained cul de sac with substantial detached homes on generous sites and this property will not disappoint.
Set back, on a private site, the home benefits from the owners' interest in horticulture which can be seen to the front, side and rear in the beautifully landscaped areas with an array of mature plants, shrubs and trees and also enjoys two paved entertaining areas which have been positioned to enjoy the sun and views over the stunning gardens.
Internally there is an abundance of space, primarily on the ground floor where there has been the addition of a dining/family room adding two reception areas to the living and dining room already in the property.
The kitchen is a good size with a range of built in appliances and has a separate utility room with access to the rear garden. This floor also has a large wc with vanity unit storage that could be modernised to include a shower enclosure if desired.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, the master bedroom is open to a dressing room with built in storage and all of the rooms have a lovely outlook and are bright and spacious.
The modern family bathroom has a bath and shower and has been upgraded to a luxury standard.
This home will appeal to a variety of buyers, with the potential to modernise in some areas it could be a fantastic project for anyone looking for a large detached home in a great area or for a family looking for more space, good outside areas and a private site.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this beautifully maintained family home.
- Entrance Hall 12'0 x 8'1 (3.66m x 2.46m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- WC 8.0' x 7'1 (2.44m x 2.16m)
- Low flush WC, vanity unit with sink and mixer taps, built in storage and vinyl flooring, feature window.
- Living Room 18'1 x 12'0 (5.51m x 3.66m)
- Dual aspect, open fireplace with stone surround, tiled hearth and wooden mantles, recessed spotlighting.
- Dining Room 12'0 x 9'10 (3.66m x 3.00m)
- Feature glazed panel, overlooking garden.
- Kitchen 18'1 x 8'0 (5.51m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps
space for dining room table, built in electric oven with extractor fan and hood, built in 'Hotpoint' double oven, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights, access to utility room.
- Utility Room 7'1 x 7'1 (2.16m x 2.16m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer, access to rear garden.
- Family Room/Lounge 21'0 x 17'1 (6.40m x 5.21m)
- 2x Sliding doors to garden area, dining area, inglenook style fireplace with multi fuel stove and tiled hearth, feature corner window and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Access to insulated roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 16'1 x 8.0' (4.90m x 2.44m)
- Double bedroom, dual aspect.
- Bedroom 2 11.0' x 11.0' (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Double room open to dressing area (8.0' x 7.0') with built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 15.0' x 10.0' (4.57m x 3.05m)
- Double bedroom with built in storage and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4 12.0' x 7.0' (3.66m x 2.13m)
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom 10.1' x 6.0' (3.07m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, corner panelled bath with mixer taps and shower head attachment, large corner shower with glazed doors and overhead shower, chrome wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front; Tarmac driveway for multiple cars, landscaped front garden with area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, access to garage.
Rear; Fully enclosed patio area perfect for entertaining with stoned bedding area, oil storage tank and coal/wood bunker, second paved area, area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, well established bedding areas.
Side; Area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees with well established bedding areas with an array of plants and shrubs.
- Garage 19.0' x 16.0' (5.79m x 4.88m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.