We are pleased to offer for sale this extended semi-detached property situated in a quiet setting at the edge of Crossgar village; within close proximity of Downpatrick, Saintfield and within commuting distance to Belfast.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor entrance hall, fitted kitchen, living room through to dining area, conservatory and shower room. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property further benefits from a good sized tarmac driveway with ample parking and an attractive large gardens to the rear.
This property is situated on a very good site in Lissara Close, and recent sales have gone well in the area. Early viewing is a must!
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- Living room 15'0 x 12'6 (4.57m x 3.81m)
- Bright living room with bay window and wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace tiled hearth and inset. Open plan to:
- Dining area 10'11 x 9'9 (3.33m x 2.97m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Sliding patio door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 9'4 x 8'1 (2.84m x 2.46m)
- Tiled floor and door to side.
- Shower room 9'0 x 7'6 (2.74m x 2.29m)
- Wet room comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled splash area and pvc panelling on shower unit.
- First floor
- Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.18m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower attachment. Tiled splash area.
- Bedroom one 11'2 x 10'9 (3.40m x 3.28m)
- Wooden laminate flooring, rear facing.
- Bedroom two 13'5 x 8'9 (4.09m x 2.67m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Front facing.
- Bedroom three 10'7 x 10'3 (3.23m x 3.12m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- To the front is a small enclosed garden laid out in lawn with off street parking.
To the rear is a large enclosed garden laid out in lawns with a paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.