We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Manse / Carnmoney Road North and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, large lounge with feature mock fireplace and solid beech flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and a rear porch with tiled floor and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn, double timber gates opening to a brick paved garden suitable for off street parking.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, semi solid oil flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'10'' X 13'9'' (4.83m X 4.19m)
- Feature mock fireplace with electric inset, solid beech flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'0'' X 11'3'' AT WIDEST (4.88m X 3.43m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, granite worktops, basin and a half sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR PORCH
- Tiled floor, oil boiler, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 13'8'' X 12'11'' AT WIDEST (4.17m X 3.94m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 2 12'11'' X 11'3'' AT WIDEST (3.94m X 3.43m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 3 10'9'' X 6'9'' (3.28m X 2.06m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome shower cubicle, Mira shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Garden to front in lawn with brick paved patio area
Fully enclosed brick paved garden to rear with double timber gates opening for off street parking
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.