Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the outskirts of Newtownards, this fantastic detached home has been extremely well maintained by the current owners, internally and externally and will appeal to a wide range of viewers. Within close proximity to Newtownards town centre and its wide range of amenities, main arterial routes to Belfast and a wide range of leisure facilities and the shopping centre, this home is ideally situated and we anticipate great interest in this property.
On entering the home, there is a wide hallway with access to the formal living room which benefits from dual aspect views. This reception area has double doors to the dining room and leads to the spacious conservatory which overlooks the garden area. The kitchen is modern with a good range of units, built in appliances and a peninsula area for casual dining. There is a utility room adjacent to the kitchen which also has a good range of units and has a door to the rear garden. In addition, on this floor, there is a further reception which can be used as a downstairs bedroom and a guest wc. The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, family bathroom and hot press with storage.
Externally, there is off street parking for multiple vehicles, landscaped gardens with areas in lawn, a feature stone boundary wall, enclosed dog run/bin area, detached garage and bedding areas with mature plants and shrubs.
We recommend early viewing of this well maintained, exceptional home due to size, finish and location.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Open under stairs, glazed door to living room.
- Living Room 6.0 x 3.6 (19'8" x 11'10")
- Double aspect views, electric fire with granite hearth and inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, double glazed doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.0 x 3.0 (9'10" x 9'10")
- Tiled floor, double doors to conservatory, door to kitchen.
- Kitchen 4.0 x 3.0 (13'1" x 9'10")
- Tiled floor, range of high and low level units, laminated work surface and upstands, built in larder cupboard, space for microwave, built on fridge, 1 ¼ stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, built in Belling oven, four ring whirlpool electric stove, built in stainless steel extractor fan, feature lighting, peninsula with seating, door to utility.
- Utility 3.0 x 1.7 (9'10" x 5'7")
- Tiled floor, range of high and low level units, laminate work surface and upstands, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, single stainless steel sink with built in mixer tap and drainer.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- Lounge/Snug/Playroom 3.0 x 4.2 (9'10" x 13'9")
- Conservatory 4.0 x 3.1 (13'1" x 10'2")
- Tiled floor, door to raised decked area.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.5 x 4.0 (14'9" x 13'1")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner electric Mira sport shower with shower head, shower glazed sliding door, recessed lighting, extractor fan, tiled floor, park tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 3.6 x 3.0 (11'10" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 3.7 (11'10" x 12'2")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone handheld shower, recessed lighting, extractor fan,Velux type window.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, brick paved border and walkway
Rear - Raised decked seating area, raised bedding area with mature plants and shrubs, fully enclosed, feature stone boundary wall, outside light, outside tap, Oil tank, enclosed dog run, bin area, mature hedging, paved walkway.
Side - Paved walkway, mature hedging
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.